— We are currently working on the translation into English.– COVID-19がネパールにおけるブッダ基金の活動に与えている影響について…
Rules for use of this web site (draft)
♣ This web site is operated by the Buddha Foundation (NPO) ♣
Rules of use
When using this website, please observe the following rules.
By using this web site, you agree to abide by the rules.
The copyrights to the contents of this website (text, materials, images, etc.) are owned by the Buddha Foundation (hereinafter referred to as “BFJ”). The contents of this website may not be reproduced, diverted, sold, or used for any other secondary purpose without permission.
• While every care has been taken in the information on this web site, no guarantee is made as to its validity or accuracy.
• BFJ reserves the right to change the URL of this website and to suspend or discontinue the operation of this website at any time without notice.
• BFJ shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the above changes, suspension or discontinuation.
About the links
Linking to this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
• You do not need our permission to link to this site, but please let us know. (Please use the contact form.)
• The URL to link to should be set to ‹ https://buddha-f.org/ ›
• Links from any of the following websites are prohibited
· Websites that contain content that is offensive to public order and morals, such as obscene or profane acts or statements
· Web sites that defame or slander BFJ or any other third party
· Web sites that contain potentially illegal content
• When you link to this website, please set it so that this website is displayed in a single window, not in a frame. And please make it clear that it is a link to the BFJ’s website.
• If BFJ asks you to remove a link, please do so immediately.
• BFJ shall not be liable for any damage or trouble caused by the link.
BFJ believes that personal information is an important asset of the individual and that the proper handling and protection of such information is a social responsibility. BFJ will take the utmost care in handling the personal information you provide to us in accordance with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information and the following policy.
1. BFJ will collect personal information in an appropriate and fair manner in accordance with the law and within the scope necessary to carry out the purposes of use.
2. BFJ will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent or are required by law.
3. BFJ will take security measures to prevent the leakage, loss or falsification of personal information. We will also make every effort to take the necessary corrective actions.
4. BFJ will respond to any request, complaint, or consultation from you (or your agent) to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of the information as soon as possible.
5. BFJ will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, national guidelines and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and will review and improve its handling of personal information when necessary.