— We are currently working on the translation into English.– COVID-19がネパールにおけるブッダ基金の活動に与えている影響について…
Request for Donations
■Buddha Foundation Japan is a certified Non-profit Organization
Buddha Foundation Japan is the pioneer of Non for Profit Organization in Tokai area, being the first NPO authorized by the NATIONAL TAX AGENCY in Shizuoka prefecture for it’s appropriate administration organization, publicity of the projects activation, and of being supported by many people. Since then we have been reauthorized in 2007 2009, 2013 and 2019 maintaining the honor as certified Non for Profit Organization.
As such, donation to our organization will be subject to tax deduction and special measures of the taxation will be applied.
- Donations from individuals: The donation is subject to one’s income tax deduction
- Donation from corporations: Companies making donations may add up their donating amount as profit loss. Besides the limited amount of corporate loss, there is a special category of profit loss
- When an individual gains property by succession or bequest, and donates the inherited property: The donated property’s valuation will bi excluded from the inheritance tax. (only when donated before the declaration deadline of the inheritance tax.)
When donated to Buddha Foundation, we will issue a receipt stating that your donation meets the above requirements, and the amount of money donated. Donators are able to declare tax deduction by submitting this receipt. We hope you will utilize this privilege
**JAPAN Residents ONLY
About the transfer of donations
- In order to issue a “donation receipt”…
Please contact us by email before making a transfer. We will ask you for your address and provide you with detailed instructions on how to transfer your funds.
You can also use the form below.
**Your personal information will only be used to send you a “donation receipt” and notices from the Buddha Foundation Japan.
- You can designate how your donation will be used.
When you contact us about your donation, we will also ask you about how it will be used.
Bank account for Donation transfer (1)
|Japan Post Bank||Head Office (SWIFT:JPPSJPJ1)
Account No. : 00890-7-104787
Account Holder : NPO Buddha Foundation
**Please check the Japan Post Bank website for details.
Bank account for Donation transfer (2)
|The Shizuoka Bank Ltd.||Kami Branch (SWIFT:SHIZJPJT)
Account No. 0149-376-10-0450295
Account Holder : NPO Buddha Foundation, President Yoshikazu Kato
About the Donation of goods
For donations of goods, please contact us using the form below.
If you have any other questions or requests, please contact our office by the following form or FAX (+81-53-415-8144).